Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meatballs

This is one of those recipes that I make when I need an easy fast dinner. However, it is a recipe that Jake always loves (and Julia too see below:). I never measure anything out when I make these & they always taste good. Sometimes I will throw different spices in if I am in the mood...you can adjust to your likeness. This recipe always make a lot a meatballs & we always have leftovers to make Meatball sandwiches in the sandwich maker with a piece of mozzarella cheese inside.

Click to enlarge:



2 comments:

Nadine said...

I like that you bake them rather than frying -- much less messy to make.

And, the sandwich idea is great. Kathy introduced me to a really easy meatball soup (although I tend to use frozen meatballs) that might be another use for leftovers -- I just look up a recipe online for Italian Meatball soup when I want to make.

Kathy said...

Look great! I like the recipe written on the card. I was just wondering what to do with ground beef for dinner and perhaps I will try them.