Sure I cheated and bought sauce from the store instead of making my own and it was still good. Next time though, I'll listen to the people at Simply Recipes and try making the sauce myself.
1 1/4 C cheese (I used mozzarella and colby jack)
1 small jar red enchilada sauce
6 corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spread 1 T olive oil over the bottom of an 8x8 glass square pan.
2. Heat the tortillas in a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. I used this method in step 1 of Simply Recipes Enchilada post. Set aside.
3. Grate cheese and toss to combine.
4. Take one tortilla and place some cheese inside. Roll and place seam-side down in the prepared pan. Repeat, squeezing enchiladas close together to keep their shape in the pan.
5. Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.