I made pork chops with parsley, garlic and lemon and a side of roasted garlic rosemary potatoes. The dinner was deliciously spring fresh and came together in just 25 minutes! For the picky eaters, serve the parsley mixture on the side.
5 T parsley leaves
zest + juice of 1 lemon
1 clove garlic
3 Bone-in pork chops
2 T olive oil
1/2 C water
- In a mini chopper, blend parsley, 1/2 lemon juice, all the lemon zest and 1 clove of garlic, 1/4 t salt, 1/4t pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 2 T olive oil in an electric frying pan at 350 degrees (I guess you could just use a regular frying pan but make sure it has a lid).
- Add pork chops and brown for 2-3 minutes per side
- Turn heat down to 250 degrees, add 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 8-10 minutes until cooked through
- Serve with parsley mixture