Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A little bit of Giving

As the Holidays are upon us I like to do as much as I can to help the less fortunate.  My favorite thing to do is to buy a few canned goods and things at the grocery store and then donate them right there--it's rather convenient and most likely I'm going to each of those aisles they point to for something of my own.  This year, Toyota is promoting the huge cargo space in their new Prius V with a Toys for Tots campaign.  Each day you can click on their widget on Facebook or the one I post right here and give a toy to a child who needs one.  This is even easier than the grocery store--which I will still do, but this one I can do all month long or until the fill all these prius Vs.  And with this cargo space, it could literally be all month long and then some, so start giving!


No comments: