Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grilled S'mores

It turns out that grilled s'mores are just as good--possibly even better than the traditional campfire ones. And they take about half the time because you don't have to let your marshmallow dangle over the open flame for several minutes to make it just perfect with the risk of burning. I recommend this quick summer dessert that Martha Stewart recommended to me.

Easiest Directions Ever to boot!

Ingredients:
Graham Crackers
Marshmallows
Chocolate bars

1. Preheat gas grill to medium (around 400) or set charcoal grill to indirect grilling over medium heat.
2. Prepare s'mores in sandwich form
3. Place on preheated grill on the cool side (I have this little top rack that I used, but you could always put them over the burner that isn't on).
4. Grill for 3-5 minutes (3 for me) until marshmallows are soft and chocolate is melty. Carefully remove from grill (two people would be helpful here).
5. Eat immediately!

No comments: