this little beauty of a recipe Grilled cheese wheel. I left this open on my browser for two days. And by the end of the day today I knew I had to have it. A whole cheese wheel for one person is a little ridiculous...so I had half but it was SO WORTH IT. I recommend this for your next party appetizer!
salt & pepper
1 round of brie cheese (pick a round that fits the size of your party)
1. Heat the grill to 400 and then turn off one burner.
2. Diagonally slice bread. Brush the slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. If you are using less than the entire round of cheese, take the cut piece of cheese and wrap in foil. If you are using the whole cheese, brush lightly with olive oil.
4. Grill bread 1-2 minutes per side over the flame.
5. Grill cheese over indirect heat or on the grill rack for about 2 minutes per side
6. Serve cheese and bread slices immediately and warm