Friday, July 5, 2013
Egg Sandwiches made at home are better
This is the easiest thing to make and it takes hardly any time at all. By the time your muffin is toasted the egg is done!
1/2 small avocado
1 slice ham off the bone
1 whole wheat English muffin
1. Preheat pan to medium. Break an egg into a bowl and then slide into the hot pan. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Fry the egg a few minutes until the white is opaque and the yellow looks slightly done. Be careful not to break the egg yolk on the transfer.
2. Toast the English muffin in the toaster or on the side of the pan.
3. Add ham to pan and heat til warm
4. Spread butter on the muffin, add ham, egg and avocado
5. Eat immediately and watch out for the egg which will break