1/3 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
6 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped with a serrated knife
4 Tbls. butter
2 extra-large eggs
1 1/3 cups sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350
1. In a separate bowl whisk the flour and baking powder, set aside
2. Over some steaming water in a double boiler (or similar) melt chocolate and butter together, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool.
3. In the mixer, mix eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla together for ELEVEN (11-13) minutes. It will get really light colored, thick and fluffy.
4. Pour in the chocolate and beat about 2 minutes until incorporated
5. Fold in the flour mixture and the white chips
6. Line baking sheets with parchment and drop Tablespoon sized balls onto the sheets, these don't really spread so you can crowd them.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or less until cookies are cracked on top but still look ooey gooey