Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cold Sesame Pasta Chicken Salad

This recipe is a winner, I have already made twice within a few days. I love the site all recipes because of all the reviews. I found this recipe on all recipes here & it had so many good reviews, I had to try it. Changes I made from original recipe: added peppers (also think matchstick carrots would be another good addition), used penne instead of bow tie (I think you could use any pasta you already have in your pantry), & cut down the oil from 1/2 cup to 1/3 cup.

Also, best to make the day before & let in marinate as the original suggests.




3 comments:

Nadine said...

Looks and sounds yummy. I am definitely going to try this one.

Nadine said...

Well, I did try it and it was a big hit. I loved it as did my dinner guests (Kath and Greg). It is definitely a keeper for me.

Thanks for sharing

Liz said...

Glad you enjoyed it!!!