Crispy Oven Baked Boneless Pork Chops
3 C panko or breadcrumb mix
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
Dash of chili powder
4 boneless pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Spread breadcrumb/panko evenly on a parchement lined baking pan and toast for 4 minutes or until brown
3. Remove from oven and combine bread crumbs, garlic powder to taste, cheese and breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Season with salt.
4. Crack an egg in another shallow bowl and beat slightly with a fork
5. Spray the baking tray with cooking spray
6. Season pork with salt, pepper and dredge in cornstarch, then coat with egg and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place each breaded chop on the tray.
7. Spray the chops with cooking spray and bake 20 minutes or until pork registers at 145 degrees. Slice and serve!